Tuesday 17 March 2020

Welcome to my New Flute Blog!

Hello!
Welcome to my new blog! I've been running a bagpipe and a nyckelharpa blog for a few years now, so thought it was time to start a new flute one! I've been playing the flute since I was 10 and teaching it since I was 14. I went on to music college, did a PGCE in music and then a masters in Education. I also worked in an amazingly cutting edge university department teaching hard to reach children online. So in this global lock down I decided it was time to enact something I've been meaning to start for a while. An online flute teaching resource. I love the flute, I love all my other instruments too though and that's why the flute took a back seat. But here we go, time to play the flute!
Over the next few months I'm going to try to post every day on youtube, always linking back to this blog with dots and talk. Join me!
As soon as I reach 100 followers on Youtube - I will release a special unboxing video. 😎
:D
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment